First Visit to the Dentist
Your first appointment with Dr. Hendrickson or Dr. Le consists of a new patient examination where Dr. Hendrickson or Dr. Le will assess your dental health and talk about your goals. This is a very nonjudgmental meeting where the goal is to get you to a beautiful, healthy smile. From the smallest cavity to laser whitening or to full mouth makeovers, Dr. Hendrickson or Dr. Le will offer you his or her diagnosis and your treatment options.
A few things to do before your appointment:
If you would like to save time, fill out and print our online patient forms.
Please remember to bring the following:
- List of current medications (including daily aspirins)
- Complete medical and dental history (if not on patient forms)
- Medical and/or dental health cards
- Parent or guardian if you are a minor
- Previous x-rays if they are less than one year old
At the end of your first visit and upon acceptance of Dr. Hendrickson’s or Dr. Le’s treatment plan, our friendly care coordinators will schedule the necessary appointments for your selected treatment plan.